Thursday, March 31, 2005

High School Dreams

I'm 24 (going to be 25 in May)...I graduated high school almost 7 years ago. Damn! Where'd that time go? *Shudders* I Can’t imagine how it'll feel in 20 years.

I've had two dreams in the last month that I was back in high school. Both dreams were fairly similar too. It's always the first day and I'm always 2 or 3 classes late. The high school hardly looks like the one I went to either. I can never find the head office to go sign in and get my schedule (because, hell, if I'm there, I might as well know where I'm going). I'm also wandering the halls, talking to people, not in class, getting lost, running errands for work at the same time, driving my car around a lot... All kinds of things are going on while I'm at school. Hell, I even have time to take a smoke break in my quest to get to class. In the most current one I actually made it to my gym class only to get into a verbal argument with the teacher that resulted in nothing more than me walking off to watch these crazy toys/animals playing in the playground. It was strange.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home