Monday, May 02, 2005

An update to the Goat story!

So yesterday I call Goat's house to tell him that some of his special orders came in...(and yes, this is the number that he gave us...the number I've called many times before to tell him when things come in for him)



phone rings


"Hello?" says the woman.

"Is Goat there?" I ask

"Nobody named goat lives here," she laughs, "What type of person has a name like Goat?"

"Well, it sounds like a nickname."

The woman laughs, "Nope, he doesn't live here."


WHAT THE FUCK?




are Goat and his family crazy?


I just want to know.


I told my manager this story today and he just had me put out the dvd and shirt that came in for Goat out in stock. Then he had me pull the other special orders Goat had and any other contact information we had for him.


Enough of Goat!


Goofy fuckers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home