Monday, May 16, 2005

Stuff I wrote or: How I wrote shit and posted it on a blog

1)

Henry sat on his ass for a few hours watching television. The show was hypnotic. The show was pretty much giant swirls and small swirls rotating at various speeds with loud techno music as the soundtrack. You might ask, “What’s so hypnotizing about swirls rotating to techno music? I hate swirls. And I hate techno music even more!” Well, not if you were high. This guy was very high. Drool rolled down his chin and the sudden change in the techno beats inspired him to smile. The smile was exposed and revealed the man’s rotting teeth. The man never visited the dentist because he had no money. The little money he had from the little amount of work he did usually went to drugs. The man never really thought about the toll these drugs took on his body. The man never thought, “Hell, if I keep this up I’m not going to live very long.” All he thought was, “Damn, it feels good to be high.” He sure the hell wasn’t worried about leaving a beautiful corpse.


2)


“Look over there!” Thomas said to Bart and pointed to a large object about a hundred yards to his left.
“What?” Said Bart as he looked to the right.
“Why are you looking over there? Do you see anything over there?”
Bart decides to look to his left this time, “What the hell is it?”
“Dunno.”
“It’s big!”
“I’d say so.”
“Want to check it out?”
“Sure.”


3)


Sitting in the corner is small item in a box. The box is huge. Didn’t expect to see such a small item in the box. What a waste of space. So I take the item out of the box, sit the item on my corner table and destroy the box.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home