Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I had a strange dream the other night.

So Jack Black happens to be part of group of people who are visiting and hanging out at my house (which typical of dreams is nothing like the one I actually live in) and his little pug dog starts pissing all over my stuff. So I tell Jack Black, "Your dog is pissing all over my stuff!" To which he replies "So take him outside!"

So I pick up the pug and on cue it knows to stop pissing and looks up at me with it's pug eyes. I move down a winding hallway and the dog is getting anxious and starts growling. So I arrive at a glass door, which I have fiddle with for a bit because it's not wanting to open right away. The pug is getting anxious, growling some more and lightly biting at my arm. To which I reply, "You knock that off! The door will be open in a second!" So the door opens and the pug runs outside and starts pissing and shitting all over the yard. Unbelievable!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home